Get The Game
“These days, folks have a lot of funny ideas about what makes a Real Cowboy…”
The Real Texas is an action adventure game that plays like a mashup of Zelda: Link to the Past and Ultima VI.
Sam, an ordinary Texas rancher, is on holiday in England when he steps through a blue portal and into a purgatory dimension, Strange:
Here, a friendly witch is handing out guns to visitors. A crazed, German-speaking wizard hurls elecbolts from his castle. And upriver, something’s going on that involves a lot of chickens.
Stuck in the middle sits Sam, a Real Cowboy.
… But that’s just his job title back home– it’s not obvious that it’s of any practical help here!
- Kill things with six types of classic cowboy and fantasy weapons
- Rummage through peoples’ houses without fear of retribution while they go about their daily business
- Help people out with their PROBLEMS (*rolls eyes*) often by shooting your gun many, many times– just like real life!
- Many special items and powerups, optional areas, and two types of chicken cutlets to collect
- Wear a bullet-proof vest underneath a sequined evening-gown if you want
- Supports all main game/life perlis including boss battles, enemies, traps, the estate tax
Jul 12, 2016