Wasteland Raiders is a post-apocalyptic single-player, sand-box strategy game by the maker of the Age of Gladiators.
The wasteland doesn’t need another hero…
- Hire, manage, equip level up (and sometimes eat) your raiders.
- Extort, attack and pillage greenhouses, rock quarries, and other industries of the wasteland in order to gain the resources required to build up your forces.
- Interact with, loot, or capture settlements and industries, spreading your reign of terror – captured settlements will need to be run with an iron-fist in order to ensure they remain under your control.
- Combat local mercenaries and regulators sent to stop your rampage.
- You are the fearsome commander of the your raiders; the boss. Engage in duels, terrorize both your men and your enemies, and build your physical and mental attributes toward the eventual goal of total domination of the wasteland.
- Establish laws for your raiders and new society to follow.
- Fight other raider organizations for territorial control.
- Kidnap hostages and either execute or ransom them.
- A fully dynamic and procedural generated map ensures each game is different.
- A running economy that you can disrupt and eventually conquer: the local industries such as farms, rock quarries, garbage scavengers and more supply the settlements with resources, which in turn make them grow and generate finished goods – all for you to either extort or take through force.
- Build up your hideout, including holding pens for prisoners, a watering hole for recruiting new raiders, a brewery for much needed alcohol, a vault to protect your ill-gotten goods from internal graft, a siege factory for building city-breaching weapons, a counterfeit shop, and more.
- Capture specialists such as engineers, jesters, lizard hunters, bartenders, counterfeiters and more in order to build up your operation.
- Fly the totem of competing raiders in order to cast infamy away from your own organization.
June 18, 2020