Home to companies like Rovio (Angry Birds), Supercell (Clash Royale), and IO Interactive (Hitman), the Nordic Video Game industry offers lucrative opportunities for Canadian studios. This includes Alberta-based ones looking to connect with potential partners, publishers, and distributors in the Nordic region.
Canadian video game companies that participate in the mission will receive:
- Trade Commissioner Service of Canada’s exclusive 50% discount on premium tickets for Nordic Games 2021 (NG21).
- Access to the online publisher market during NG21. (Projects need to have a working prototype that can be vetted. Those that don’t make it will get details on how to improve their project.)
- Dedicated group delegation channel on the NG21 Discord server.
- Profile listed as part of the Canadian virtual delegation (Canadian delegation logo on the Nordic Game conference website and sponsored story in the Nordic Game newsletter).
- One developer in the Canadian delegation selected by Nordic Game to participate in NGDC Online Grand Finals at NG21 in November 2021.
There are only 25 spots available for the mission, so register today. The deadline to apply is April 30.
We would like to extend a huge thank you to our friends at Interactive Ontario for passing on this incredible opportunity for Alberta-based video game studios.
A discussion about distribution and business opportunities within the Nordic Video Game Industry is happening on April 29, 2021 at 10:00 am MST. This event is open to all Canadian IDM studios.